Advance Ultrasound are dedicated ultrasound only specialists. We love what we do and our team are committed to providing you and your referrer with the very best in excellent care and service. We offer General, Musculoskeletal, Obstetric and Gynaecology ultrasounds in an attractive and comfortable environment. Conveniently located in Botany Junction and Three Kings Plaza, we look forward to welcoming you to our premises.
Advance Ultrasound is an Affiliated Provider to Southern Cross Health Society for selected services.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO OUR PATIENTS FOR COVID-19
As an Essential Service Advance Ultrasound is open for restricted ultrasound services excluding cortisone injections.
Any non urgent ultrasounds will not be performed. If you are unsure if your ultrasound can be performed at this time and would like to check please speak with our staff or email email@example.com
Advance Ultrasound has taken additional precautions to ensure the health and well-being of our staff and patients during all levels for Covid-19. We wish to thank all our patients and referrers for your patience and understanding during this time.
Alert Level 4
- Patients Only inside our premises, no support persons are able to attend with you, this includes the waiting area. Please speak with our reception when booking if you have mobility issues.
- If you have COLD or FLU symptoms we will NOT be able to scan you, please do not enter our premises. Contact us beforehand to reschedule.
- Masks are compulsory to wear to your appointment, please bring these with you.
- Please email your referral form to your appointment location; firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, prior to your appointment time.
- Payment for your ultrasound by Eftpos or Credit Card no cash will be taken.
- You will be contacted directly by our staff the day before your appointment to complete our pre-screening questionnaire before attending our premises. This is required before entry.
If you have any questions regarding our processes please don’t hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone the branch directly. For further information regarding COVD-19 please visit the link below to the dedicated website; https://covid19.govt.nz/
(update as at 31/08/2021)