We understand that during the alert levels for Covid-19 it can be quite a stressful time for our patients and their families. We are taking additional precautions for all levels of Covid-19, to minimise risk and ensure the health and wellbeing of our patients and staff. Please see below for these changes and for what you can expect when coming to Advance Ultrasound. These maybe updated, therefore please check these details prior to attending our premises.
- We closely work with, and follow the advice from the Ministry of Health guidelines regarding ultrasound services performed during the different levels for Covid-19
- Our medical staff wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including gloves, masks and or face shields, and or gowns during level 4, Red. Please do not be alarmed as this is for your protection as well as theirs.
- We sanitise frequently touched surfaces such as door handles, countertops, eftpos terminals and other surfaces throughout the day with hospital-grade disinfectant.
- We don’t accept cash during level Red, and prefer eftpos or credit card during levels Orange, Yellow and Green. Paywave is available at both our practices.
- Please email your referral form to your appointment location at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org the day before your appointment.
- Magazines and any toys have been removed from our waiting area.
- During all alerts levels unfortunately children aren’t able to attend your ultrasound with you. This includes the waiting area. Children may only attend if they are the having an ultrasound with us.
Please note that should current levels change without considerable warning, and you have an existing appointment with us, the guidelines for your appointment may also change also. This will primarily apply to the attendance of a support person.
In addition to the above information, below is information specific to each Alert Level for COVID-19, we thank you for your understanding during these times.