We understand that during the alert levels for Covid-19 it can be quite a stressful time for our patients and their families. We are taking additional precautions for all levels of Covid-19, to minimise risk and ensure the health and wellbeing of our patients and staff. Please see below for these changes and for what you can expect when coming to Advance Ultrasound. These maybe updated, therefore please check these details prior to attending our premises.
- We closely work with, and follow the advice from the Ministry of Health guidelines regarding ultrasound services able to be performed during the different levels for Covid-19
- Our medical staff wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including gloves, masks, face shields and gowns during level 4, Please do not be alarmed as this is for your protection as well as theirs.
- We sanitise frequently touched surfaces such as door handles, countertops, Eftpos terminals etc. throughout the day with hospital-grade disinfectant.
- We don’t accept cash during level 4 or 3, and prefer eftpos or credit card during levels 2 and 1.
- Referral forms are to be emailed email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org prior to your appointment time. This is a requirement for levels 4 and 3.
- Magazines and any toys have been removed from our waiting area.
- During all alerts levels unfortunately children aren’t able to attend your ultrasound with you. This includes the waiting area. Children may only attend if they are the having an ultrasound with us.
- During alert levels 4 and 3 our soft furnishings in the waiting area have been replaced by chairs able to be spraying frequently throughout the day with hospital grade disinfectant.
- We operate with restricted rooms during alert levels 4 and 3, this reduces the amount of patients on the premises at any one time.
In addition to the above information, below is information specific to each Alert Level for COVID-19, we thank you for your understanding during these times.