IMPORTANT NOTICE TO OUR PATIENTS FOR COVID-19
ADVANCE ULTRASOUND IS OPEN FOR FULL ULTRASOUND SERVICES
Advance Ultrasound has taken additional precautions to ensure the health and well-being of our staff and patients. We made significant changes for Alert Levels 4,3 and 2, and are continuing some of these for Alert Level 1. We wish to thank all our patients for your understanding during this time.
Alert Level 1
- Alert Level 1 as of all appointments from Tuesday 9th June 2020 until advised otherwise.
- Please do not attend our premises if you have COLD or FLU symptoms we will NOT be able to scan you, please contact us beforehand to reschedule.
- You are able to bring one adult support person to your ultrasound. They are not required to register for contact tracing purposes however they may need to remain outside the premises entering only when you proceed for your scan should the waiting area become over crowded.
- Unfortunately children are not allowed to enter the premises.
We have taken additional steps to ensure we keep you safe and protected during your time at Advance Ultrasound. Please read these below.
- On your arrival to our premises, you are required to use our HAND SANITIZER located at reception. You are not required to wear a mask, however if you feel more comfortable doing so, please bring one with you.
- We prefer all payments to made by eftpos or credit card.
- We use hospital grade disinfectants to wipe down door handles, all bathroom surfaces, eftpos machines, and reception counter frequently throughout the day.
- Our ultrasound probes are cleaned with high grade cleaners after each scan and covered with a protection slip until next used. Between each ultrasound the beds are cleaned with hospital grade disinfectant, and pillows are covered with a disposable biodegradable cover for each ultrasound. Bed linen has been removed.
- High risk patients (over 70yrs and those who are especially vulnerable) may wait within their vehicle if they are more comfortable to do so. We will text you when you are due to start your appointment and our staff will escort you straight through to the ultrasound room.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time, please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. For further information regarding COVD-19 please visit the link below to the dedicated website; https://covid19.govt.nz/ Regards Advance Ultrasound