IMPORTANT NOTICE TO OUR PATIENTS FOR COVID-19
ADVANCE ULTRASOUND IS AN ESSENTIAL SERVICE AND IS OPEN FOR ULTRASOUND SERVICES
Advance Ultrasound has taken additional precautions to ensure the health and well-being of our staff and patients. We made significant changes for Alert Levels 4,3,2, and 1. We wish to thank all our patients for your understanding during this time.
Alert Level 3
- Alert Level 3 as of all appointments from Wednesday 12th August 12:00AM 2020 until advised otherwise.
- Please do not attend our premises if you have COLD or FLU symptoms we will NOT be able to scan you, please contact us beforehand to reschedule.
- No support persons are able to enter the premises, patients only please.
- You will be required to bring a mask to your appointment and wear this whilst in our premises
- We will not be accepting cash payments, Eftpos and Credit Card paywave payments are available.
We have taken additional steps to ensure we keep you safe and protected during your time at Advance Ultrasound. Please read these below.
- On your arrival to our premises, you are required to use our HAND SANITIZER located at reception.
- We use hospital grade disinfectants to wipe down door handles, all bathroom surfaces, eftpos machines, and reception counter frequently throughout the day.
- Our ultrasound probes are cleaned with high grade cleaners after each scan and covered with a protection slip until next used. Between each ultrasound the beds are cleaned with hospital grade disinfectant, and pillows are covered with a disposable biodegradable cover for each ultrasound. Bed linen has been removed.
- High risk patients (over 70yrs and those who are especially vulnerable) may wait within their vehicle if they are more comfortable to do so. We will text you when you are due to start your appointment and our staff will escort you straight through to the ultrasound room.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time, please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Direct email on email@example.com. For further information regarding COVD-19 please visit the link below to the dedicated website; https://covid19.govt.nz/ Regards Advance Ultrasound