IMPORTANT NOTICE TO OUR PATIENTS FOR COVID-19
ADVANCE ULTRASOUND IS AN ESSENTIAL SERVICE HEALTH PROVIDER
WE ARE OPEN FOR ALL ULTRASOUND SERVICES DURING LEVEL 4 ALERT
Advance Ultrasound is taking precautions to ensure the health and wellbeing of our staff and patients. This means we have implemented some changes from booking your appointment, arriving at our premises, and during your ultrasound to help prevent the spread of the virus. Please read how this affects you.
- We are screening our patients when making their appointments. If you arrived into New Zealand from any country, you are required to self-isolate for 14 days. Please do not attend our premises if you are in self-isolation or if you have been in close contact with someone confirmed with COVID-19. If you have COLD or FLU symptoms we will NOT be able to scan you, please contact us beforehand to reschedule.
- To assist in reducing close contact within our clinics, we unfortunately now request that only the patient enter our premises. Family or friends who may have driven you, will now be required to wait outside. Should you require a support person for assistance i.e. Paediatric ultrasound; Aged Care or other, please talk to our team. We appreciate that this is an extremely difficult time, however this is in the best interest of our staff and all our patients, many of whom are elderly and others who are considered vulnerable.
We have taken additional steps to ensure we keep you safe and protected during your time at Advance Ultrasound. Please read these below.
- On your arrival to our premises, you are required to use our HAND SANITISER located at reception.
- You are required to wear a mask at all times whilst inside our premises. If you do not have one, a mask will be provided to you.
- Any payments due are to be made via Eftpos or Credit Card. We do not accept cash payments until further notice.
- We use hospital grade disinfectants to wipe down door handles, all bathroom surfaces, eftpos machines, and reception counter frequently throughout the day.
- Our ultrasound probes are cleaned with high grade cleaners after each scan and covered with a protection slip until next used. Between each ultrasound the beds are cleaned with hospital grade disinfectant, and pillows are covered with a disposable cover for each ultrasound.
- High risk patients (over 70yrs and those who are especially vulnerable) may wait within their vehicle if they are more comfortable to do so. We will text you when you are due to start your appointment and our staff will escort you straight through to the ultrasound room.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time, please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
For further information regarding COVD-19 please visit the link below to the dedicated website; https://covid19.govt.nz/
Regards Advance Ultrasound