IMPORTANT NOTICE TO OUR PATIENTS FOR COVID-19
ADVANCE ULTRASOUND IS OPEN FOR FULL ULTRASOUND SERVICES
Advance Ultrasound has taken additional precautions to ensure the health and well-being of our staff and patients. We made significant changes for Alert Levels 3 and 4, from booking your appointment, arriving at our premises, and during your ultrasound to help prevent the spread of the virus. We wish to thank all our patients for your understanding during this time.
We are now at Alert Level 2
- We are continuing screening our patients when making their appointments. Please do not attend our premises if you are in self-isolation, or if you have been in close contact with someone confirmed with COVID-19. If you have COLD or FLU symptoms we will NOT be able to scan you, please contact us beforehand to reschedule.
- Should you wish to bring one person with you to your ultrasound, you may do so under Alert Level 2. Your support person will be required to register with us for contact tracing purposes. We have implemented a QR scanning code for ease of use when they enter. They need to remain outside the premises entering only when you proceed for your scan. Patients are not required to use the contact tracing process.
- Unfortunately children are not allowed to enter the premises.
We have taken additional steps to ensure we keep you safe and protected during your time at Advance Ultrasound. Please read these below.
- On your arrival to our premises, you are required to use our HAND SANITIZER located at reception.
- You will need to wear a MASK at all times whilst inside our premises. Your support person is also required to wear a mask and hand sanitize upon entry)
- We prefer all payments to made by eftpos or credit card.
- We use hospital grade disinfectants to wipe down door handles, all bathroom surfaces, eftpos machines, and reception counter frequently throughout the day. Our waiting room chairs and couches during this time have been temporarily replaced with chairs that are regularly disinfected throughout the day.
- Our ultrasound probes are cleaned with high grade cleaners after each scan and covered with a protection slip until next used. Between each ultrasound the beds are cleaned with hospital grade disinfectant, and pillows are covered with a disposable biodegradable cover for each ultrasound. Bed linen has been removed.
- High risk patients (over 70yrs and those who are especially vulnerable) may wait within their vehicle if they are more comfortable to do so. We will text you when you are due to start your appointment and our staff will escort you straight through to the ultrasound room.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time, please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. For further information regarding COVD-19 please visit the link below to the dedicated website; https://covid19.govt.nz/ Regards Advance Ultrasound